All women are sacred. Each childbearing experience is unique. Every birth is transformational and holds wisdom & beauty.
It is our birthright to thrive with vibrant health and spiritual satisfaction throughout the childbearing years.
It is YOUR birthright to THRIVE
With VIBRANT health
And SPIRITUAL SATISFACTION
While making babies,
and living your family’s life.
I am devoted to rooting into Love and deep connection with Spirit. Centering in my heart, body, & soul, I dance with unconditional love & acceptance, spiraling in faith & trust.
“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.” — Rumi
I have been graced with healing, connection, and joy beyond my wildest dreams. I am blessed to be in union with a loving partner & soul mate with whom I have co-created a beautiful family. The making, birthing, & nurturing of our three magical children continues to grace my womb, body, and spirit with potent healing, as does the integral honoring of my own moon cycles, dancing, sacred companionship and communion with Spirit and Nature.
Art is a continual thread running lovingly through my life, and my sweetest artistic passions are dancing, singing, writing, and painting. I find art in the way I live each day, in communication and connection, in attuning with Nature’s rhythms. I have a deep passion for community and am looking forward to serving as a birthkeeper for many, many years in my beloved Home.
I feel it is essential to seek union ~ to follow the threads that connect & nourish us. It is time to see the Divine in each person, to celebrate the wisdom in each birth, to elevate every mother and birthing couple, to find our ways of living in harmony with Spirit, ourselves, one another, and the earth. To trust Love.
Today I dance and swim in the bold and beautiful waters of living in Love, connected with the Sacred. This to me is the most political act and empowering life path I can do.
I first became a mama myself in 2012/2013 and to date have over 7 years of breastfeeding experience. I’ve been serving childbearing women & families since 2013, shortly after the birth of my first babe. I was first introduced to sacred belly dance for birth in the spring of 2019. I carried this potent practice through the end of my pregnancy and all through my 3rd labor, and in spring 2020, I picked up with a dedicated practice of sacred belly dance for healing in weekly classes with Michelle Dionne and on my own. I’ve been exploring & working with plant medicine (herbalism) for 14 years via independent study, self & family practice, and learning directly from plant experts & longtime herbalists.
- Holistic Birth Doula (2016 & 2021) – The Matrona
- Holistic Postpartum Doula (2021) – The Matrona
- Birthkeepers Mentorship Cohort (Jan. 2021 – Jan. 2022) – The Matrona
- Holistic Midwifery Diploma Student (Nov. 2020 – present) – The Matrona
- Ayurvedic Postpartum Caregiver (2019) – Center for Sacred Window Studies
- 300-hour Elemental Yoga Teacher, 200-hour Vishwa Yoga Teacher & Level II Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner (2017) – Cincinnati Yoga School
- Level I Trauma-Sensitive Yoga Teacher (2014) – Red Lotus Aspara Yoga School
- Bachelor of Science degree in Interdisciplinary Studies ~ Physical Sciences, Writing & Rhetoric, Women’s Studies – University of Central Florida (2013)
Additional Training & Experience
- Flower Essences for Emotional Health (2021) ~ 5 week course with Emily Ruff – Florida School of Holistic Living
- Birth Control & Fertility: Choosing Our Reproductive Life Path – The Science, The Consequences, The Balance (2021) ~ workshop with Ellen Kamhi
- Director’s Assistant at Center for Sacred Window Studies (Fall 2019 – Spring 2021) ~ organizational outreach, directed blog, managed work study program, mentored postpartum caregivers, cocreated the Postpartum Care Collective
- 40+ hours professional training in Ayurvedic postpartum care at the Sacred Window School & mentorship with Ameya Duprey (2016)
- Deep, dedicated study & practice of classical ballet & modern dance, with a sprinkling of jazz (2010 – 2012) – Valencia College
Color photo at top of page courtesy NATIVE IRIS PHOTOGRAPHY.
Black/white photo courtesy DANIELLE STORMES.