During Preconception Care, we can explore…
- Preparing your body, spirit, mind & heart for conception & pregnancy
- Herbal & nutritional support for pregnancy
- Menstrual cycle wellness & vitality
- Deepening partner connection & intimate satisfaction
- The miraculous physiology of conception
- The Ayurvedic principles of agni, ojas & sattva
- Basics of pregnancy physiology so you’re familiar with all the marvelous changes your body is preparing to undergo
- Abhyanga ~ loving oily Ayurvedic self-massage
- Addressing concerns around previous childbirth experiences
- Consulting around blood work & other testing options
- Yoga, dance, meditation, pranayama
- Connecting with amazing resources ~ and more!
It is my pleasure to offer custom herbals including flower essence formulations and elixirs, nourishing herbal ghees, tea blends, botanical massage oils and more.
I usually work with women/couples for a minimum of 3 sessions, spaced 2-4 weeks apart. Sessions are about 90 minutes in length & take place in the comfort of your own home or a comfortable setting outdoors.
Preconception Care can flow into Pregnancy & Birth Care as you make that sweet transition!